- Introductory provisions
- The Administrator of Users' personal data is Oskar Bednarski, running a business under the name AST
SOCIALLINE Oskar Bednarski with its registered office at ul. Gabrieli Zapolskiej 45a/21, 25-435
Kielce, Poland, NIP [Tax ID No.]: 6572955418 (hereinafter referred to as: the
an attachment to the MapLord Application Regulations. The definitions set out in the Regulations are
sed appropriately also in this document.
Users by the Administrator.
- The Administrator may be contacted in the following forms:
- via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by phone at the number: +48 512 091 087;
- in writing at the address: ul. Gabrieli Zapolskiej 45a/21, 25-435 Kielce, Poland.
- The Administrator attaches great importance to the protection of privacy and confidentiality of
personal data entered or provided by Users, and wi
th due diligence selects and applies appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect
the personal data being processed.
- Only persons duly authorised by the Administrator have full access to the databases. The
Administrator protects personal data against disclosure t
o unauthorised persons, as well as against their processing in violation ofapplicable law.
- The basis for the processing of personal data
- Personal data is processed by the Administrator in accordance with
the law, in particular with Regulation (EU) 201 6/679 of the European Parli
ament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals
with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free the flow of
such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as
GDPRE28099) for the purpose of:
- conclusion and performance of the contract regarding the use of the
Application (pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
- fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator regardi
ng tax and accounting obligations (pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR)
E28093 if, in connection with the use of the Application, it will be po
ssible to obtain rewards;
- implementation of legally justified interests of the Administrator, i.e
. in particular marketing of own products or services, pursuing or securing
claims (pursuant to Article20
6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
- Providing data is voluntary, however failure to provide data will resul
t in the inability to use the Application in its entirety or some of its fu
- As part of the Application, data on the User's activity and interests m
ay be processed for marketing and statistical purposes based on the analysi
s of the User's activity and interests by the Administrator or trusted part
- Collection of personal data
- The use of the Application requires the creation of a User account.
For this purpose, the User is obliged to fill in an electronic form and pr
ovide at least an e-mail address and password.
- In the case of setting up a User account when using the name (login) an
d password on other websites (in particular Apple Game Center or Google Pla
y Games), the data contained in the profiles of these websites provided to
the Administrator are treated as data reported by the User for creating an
account in the Application.
- Basic rules for the processing of personal data
- The Administrator processes personal data only to the minimum exten
t necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected. The purpo
ses of collecting Users' personal data are clearly defined, based on the la
w. The Administrator does not process personal data in a manner inconsisten
t with these purposes.
- The Administrator implements the Users' rights regarding their personal
data in accordance with the law, including the correctness of Users' perso
nal data, and immediately responds to any requests for rectification or upd
ating of data.
- The Administrator limits the storage of personal data in accordance wit
h the law, only for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which
they are collected, unless there are reasons that allow for the extension o
f the period of data storage.
- If personal data is shared with other entities, it is done in a safe, c
ontractually secured or otherwise compliant with applicable law.
- Rights of data subjects
- Each User whose personal data is processed by the Administrator has
the right to access their data and the right to rectify, delete, limit pro
cessing, the right to transfer data, the right to object for reasons relate
d to its particular situation to data processing on the basis of a justifie
d interest of the Administrator, the right to object to processing for the
purposes of direct marketing, and the right to withdraw consent if the proc
essing takes place on the basis of consent.
- The use of the rights referred to in the paragraph above may be carried
out by sending an appropriate request to the Administrator's e-mail addres
s, together with the User's e-mail address.
- The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body i
f he/she considers that the processing of personal data by the Administrato
r violates the provisions of applicable law.
- Recipients of personal data
- Users' data may be transferred to entities authorised to receive th
em under applicable law, including the competent judicial authorities.
- Personal data may be transferred to trusted partners such as: partners
providing technical and IT services (developing and maintaining the Applica
tion and the Services provided through it), marketing agencies.
- The data may also be shared with trusted partners for marketing purpose
s in connection with the analysis of activity and interests in the Applicat
ion based on cookies used by trusted partners on Users' end devices.
- Personal data will not be transferred to a third country/international
organisation if, as part of processing, personal data will be transferred t
o recipients in third countries, e.g. in the United States, such data trans
fer will take place on the basis of an adequacy decision made by the Europe
an Commission, i.e. for organisations participating in the Privacy Shield p
rogram, or on the basis of standard contractual clauses in accordance with
the decision of the European Commission.
- Other information regarding data processing
- Personal data will be kept only for the period necessary to achieve
the specific purpose for which they were collected, and after its expiry f
or the period necessary to secure or pursue possible claims or fulfil the A
dministrator's legal obligation (e.g. resulting from tax or accounting regu
- Personal data processed for the purposes of marketing of own products o
r services on the basis of a legitimate legal interest will be processed un
til the data subject submits an objection.
- If personal data are processed on the basis of consent, they will be pr
ocessed until the consent is withdrawn by the data subject.
- The Administrator does not process personal data in a way that would in
volve making only automated decisions about the User.
- The Administrator uses IP addresses collected during Internet connectio
ns only for technical purposes related to server administration. In additio
n, IP addresses are used to collect general, statistical demographic inform
ation (e.g. about the region from which the connection is made).
- The Application uses information contained in technologies to colle
ct and save information, such as cookies, including technologies from trust
ed partners, to facilitate the operation of the Application, to enable the
display of customised advertisements and to keep statistics. Cookies are un
derstood as IT data, in particular text files, stored on Users' end devices
- The information collected using cookies allows you to customise service
s and content to the individual needs and preferences of Users, as well as
to develop general statistics on the use of the Application by Users.
- Personal data collected using cookies are collected only to perform spe
cific functions for Users and are encrypted in a way that prevents access b
y unauthorised persons.
- There are, in principle, two types of cookies E28093 sessio
nE28099 and permanentE28099:
- session cookies are temporary files that remain on the User's devic
e until logging out, leaving, or turning off the Application;
- permanent cookies are files that remain on the User's device for the ti
me specified in the cookie parameters or until they are manually deleted by
- The AdministratorE28099s technologies allow for the recognition of t
he User's device and displays tailored to his/her individual expectations,
which makes the use of the Application's functionality easier and more enjo
yable. By saving these files on the User's device, it is possible, first of
all, to remember login details, maintain a session after logging in, or ad
apt to the User's preferences (e.g. content arrangement, language used).
- Technologies of trusted partners are used to analyse the User's activit
y and interests, including:
- Google Ads, which allows you to conduct and evaluate the quality of
advertising campaigns carried out using the Google Ads service,
- Google Analytics (Firebase), which allows you to evaluate the use of th
e Application and the involvement of Users,
- Google AdMob, which, based on the data collected by it, will send the A
dministrator relevant advertisements to be displayed to Users.
- Cookies of trusted partners are subject to their own privacy policies.
- The User can change the cookie settings on the end device, including de
leting cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. For det
ails, see the help or documentation for your end device.
t some functionalities in the Application and the Services provided through